My installation portal is blank, what should I do?When downloading the application from the embedded web site, an installation page should open similar to the Digiplexer 2/4 installation portal below:
In some cases, the Windows Firewall may block the content and you may see a blank page instead. It means the security level is too high. You will need to lower it in order to complete the installation.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Navigate to the “Tools” menu and click on “Internet Options”.
- Activate the “Security” tab.
- Select the “Local intranet” zone.
- Lower the security level to “Low”.
- Apply and close the window.
- Close Internet Explorer and start it again for the changes to take effect.
- Start your installation again.
- When the installation portal opens, you will see the following window:
- “Unblock” to view the page correctly and pursue the installation process.
- You may change the security level with Internet Explorer.